The quality policy of Petro-Lubricant Testing Laboratories is to ensure customers receive objective, accurate, unbiased data, in an organized and timely fashion. The precision and integrity of our data is of utmost importance. The quality of the work we do and our customer relationships are held very high. The personnel of Petro-Lubricant Testing Laboratories will not be influenced in any way when generating and reporting data. All equipment will be calibrated and maintained at prescribed intervals. Petro-Lubricant Testing Laboratories strives to gain and maintain the respect of each and every one of our customers.
- Customers will receive objective, accurate, unbiased data, in an organized and timely fashion each time.
- The precision and integrity of our data will be maintained on each test.
- The quality and accuracy of the work will be maintained at all times.
- We will strive for the highest customer satisfaction levels. Our personnel will generate and report data accurately and honestly at all times.
- All equipment will remain in calibrated status to conduct tests properly at all times.
- We strive to gain and maintain the respect of each and every one of our customers each time we interface with them.
- Promised completion dates will be monitored in an effort to measure customer's satisfaction regarding timely delivery of test reports.
- Petro-Lubricant Testing Laboratories Inc. is incorporated in the state of New Jersey and provides a variety of independent and unbiased testing to our clients. Our laboratory acts as an essential part of development and qualification of products for many of our clients, regarding lubricating oils, greases and hydraulic fluids.
- Testing is never modified in any way that would alter the integrity of results. Data will not be manipulated to distort or misrepresent results.
- All employees of PLTL must sign a "code of conduct." By doing so, they agree to abide by the rules set up by management in regards to confidentiality. All employees must read and initial this manual and be familiar with the Quality System.
- The object of the quality system described in this manual is to provide the management of Petro-Lubricant Testing Laboratories with the organizational tools needed to offer service to our customers that consistently reflects our company’s policy. In order to be utilized to its full potential, the system itself is designed to continually be reviewed and improved.
- Management is committed to maintaining a quality system which is in compliance with ISO/IEC 17025:2005.
- Technical assistance is also made available regarding questions of applications and lubricant selections, although PLTL does not provide product design.
- Petro-Lubricant Testing Laboratories operates between the hours of 8 am and 5 pm, Monday through Friday.