Grease for automotive wheel bearings for temperatures between -40C and 160C with occasional excursions to 200C. Please refer to ASTM D4950 for a full specification.
Sample size: 5 lbs
- ASTM D217 – Penetration, Worked 60 Stroke
- ASTM D566 – Dropping Point by Fluid Bath
- ASTM D1264 – Water Washout Characteristics @ 100°F/38°C or 175°F/79°C (1 bearing, for screening)
- ASTM D1742 – Oil Separation, Storage, of Greases @ 24 hours
- ASTM D1743 – Rust Preventive Properties of Greases
- ASTM D2266 – Four Ball Wear of Grease
- ASTM D2596 – Load Wear Index of Grease – Four Ball EP (Extreme Pressure)
- ASTM D3527 – Life Performance of Wheel Bearing Grease to 120 hrs. – over 120 hrs add $1.00 per hr.
- ASTM D4289 – Elastomer Compatibility NBR L (AMS3217/2C) OR CR (AMS3217/3C)
- ASTM D4290 – Leakage of Wheel Bearing Greases
- ASTM D4693 – Low Temperature Torque of Wheel Bearing Greases